MSA is the Imaging Company. We can help our customers satisfy all of their document needs, for every type of document and through every stage of the document lifestyle. Our goal is to continuously streamline and reduce the workload for all phases of document input, output, transmittal, and management while reducing costs all along the way. Our best-in-class IT and Service departments and unmatched assortment of hardware, software, and supply partners allow us to effectively address all of our customers’ document needs.
Printer Fleet Management
MSA can totally remove the stresses to your organization arising from caring for your entire current population of network and local printers – while saving your company money!
- Cost per copy program – you know absolutely what your total imaging costs are going to be for each month, in a single monthly bill. No more invoices for cartridges or repairs.
- Proactive replacement of costly legacy printing devices – we build in a reserve for the orderly replacement of printers, which is performed automatically when performance falls below target levels.
- Automatic ordering of supplies – because our system automatically monitors supply usage and supply levels in each printer, we can automatically ship supplies when a device is down to a 10-day supply of toner.
- Proactive service – our system automatically reports to us when there is a problem, so we can automatically dispatch help as needed.
- Reduced IT help desk calls and invoices –our service is alerted without anyone even having to call the help desk.
- Reduced Requisitions, Purchase Orders, and Invoices – because everything is included in the one monthly invoice, no more paperwork is needed for purchasing supplies and service calls.
- Save Money – we can usually save our customers as much as 30% over their current actual costs.
- Increased productivity, speed, and reliability for the end users – less down time means more work time.
- Automatic meter readings – our system automatically pulls monthly meter readings into our accounting system for billing, so you no longer have to submit meter readings.
- Online tracking of printer usage – know who is printing what to what devices. Wasteful printing can be identified and eliminated.
MSA, Inc. will do more than just offer an off the shelf Document Management system. We take the time to analyze or customer’s workflows and problem areas before offering a solution. We will take the information we collect and run it through a team of document and process experts to come up with the best solution. Our goal is to increase the productivity of our customers allowing them to spend more time on their core business.
- Save time storing documents
- Save time retrieving documents
- Reducing costs associated with handling documents
- Become Compliant
- A complete disaster recovery plan
- Minimizing paper documents
- Elimination of on and off-site storage space
IT Services Overview
MSA’s IT Services Department is staffed by Microsoft Certified Systems Engineers and Factory-Trained Technicians and, with our literally decades of experience, is among the best in the entire Southeast region. We are experienced in providing and supporting technology solutions for all types of businesses, from small companies to national corporations. We offer an extensive array of technological services and solutions that will enable you to be competitive within your own industry, enabling you to concentrate on your core business without having to worry about the technology that runs it. Our staff can design, develop, implement, evaluate and maintain your computer network. In addition, Lookout Technology can work with your IT staff to bring the latest state-of-the-art technology to your infrastructure.
MSA IT Services has a solution that is right for you. Whether it is supporting current systems and/or networks, designing and/or implementing new technology such as document management systems, analyzing your document workflow, helping you to manage your enterprise-wide printing, or just running network cabling, we are ready to help. Our staff is uniquely qualified to keep your business running smoothly with the latest technology -- without letting technology rule your business.
With our commitment to responsive, customer-focused service, MSA IT Services not only provides efficient solutions, we’ve actually become one
- No overhead for having an onsite IT Staff
- Highly trained Field Engineers
- One stop shopping company for all your office technology needs
- Competitive Fee Structure